Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Day of Summer Break is offically here

Today is our first day of summer break. It was nice to not have to start my day at 6 a.m. for once. We are looking forward to getting into the lazy summer schedule and just go with the flow around here. I plan to begin taking the kids back to the library for story times once a week and then to Wendy's for a great storytime with Merry Maker's Mrs. Carolyn. Allison has really missed these activities this year after starting school and so have I. I miss my contact with other moms. For the rest of this week though we'll just be hanging out at home and the pool.

I hope to get a little scrapbooking done this summer to so you'll be seeing a lot of my layouts and probably some freebies from my experimenting in designing.

Today I would like to share a layout I made using a template from Robyn Pali Designs & kit from  My4Princesses Designs using Beautiful Baby Girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment