Friday, July 22, 2011

Freebie Friday

I have been so busy this summer I haven't had a lot of time to do much with this blog or scrapping. Since I've been slacking I thought I'd offer some QP's I made using some great kits from the CT's I scrap for. Hope you enjoy, and be sure to check out the designer's shops for some other great kits and sales going on right now.

First a QP I made this week using Robyn Pali's new kit Elegance. This is a great kit that can be used in many ways for different pages. I love the color palette she used it's so versatile.




If you are looking for something a little brighter & fun for summer check out Robyn's kit Beautiful




Also new in My 4 Princesses' Boutique is her kit Serendipity


Here is my layout I made last week using this great kit.






No comments:

Post a Comment