Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lots to Do! But it's a good thing.

Lately I have been adding more and more to my to do list. I have taken on more and more and quiet frankly I'm loving it. I love being busy and doing stuff that makes me happy. Scrapping makes me super happy and just working with any kind of design is a lot of fun for me even if it's a challenge. This year like I mentioned in earlier blogs I've taken on the role of assistant yearbook cordinator at my daughter's elementary school. I started the year thinking I'd just see how I liked working on the yearbook, and really just found my passion and what I want to do as a PTA mom/volunteer. So next year I will be the head cordinator. I'm excited and a little scared, but I know I can do this. Aside from yearbook stuff I've also managed to juggle life and my scrapping. I have recently been making a lot of freebies for Scrapping Artistry's blog and also some from Forever Sisters Scraps. I enjoy this part of scrapping, because lets face it we all get bored from time to time with our stuff. It's fun making things for others to use. To add to this on Sunday during the Superbowl halftime I hosted a speed scrap for Missy's Bits and it was a blast. So next week I've teamed up with Robyn Pali from Forever Sisters Scraps and have scheduled a Facebook Speed Scrap on her page that I will be hosting. I'm looking forward to it. So please come join us.



No comments:

Post a Comment