Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Long, long day!

Today was Allison's first day back to school after the Christmas Break. I expected the day to start out rough and it did. For some reason, I guess from excitement, Allison woke up at 3:45 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. She tried then came back and crawled in bed with us at 5 a.m. I got very little sleep. She was in a great mood though and was ready for school by 6 a.m. so I curled back up in bed for another hour while she watched cartoons. After she went to school Maycie and I went back to my bed to relax and stay warm since it was a cold morning. When we got up we went to pick up my mom for her doctor's appointment. It was a nice visit with my mom today. Allison got home from school and went to the dollar store with my mom. I managed to sweep and mop the floors today and tidy up Allison's room and move some furniture from Maycie's room to Allison's room. All and all today was a pretty productive day. Oh we managed a trip to Wal-mart too.

No comments:

Post a Comment