Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend in the Country

This past weekend we took the girls and went on a weekend get away in the country at my sister-in-law's company's hunting ranch. It was a great weekend and the girls enjoyed their time playing with their cousins and being spoilled by their aunt and grandparents. We enjoyed our time there to. Keith got to go hunting Saturday morning and I went to sit in the stand with him that evening. My first time to ever sit in a deer stand and boy was it boring...lol! We didn't see any deer even after the feeder went off. We saw a few deer on the way back to the house, but no luck getting one this time.

Today we had lot of rain here in Houston, thankfully are part of town wasn't too bad. I have officially lost my umbrellas and I prayed we would make it to school and back without getting wet. Thankfully, both times for drop of and pick up we didn't get too wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment