Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oops, I forgot to blog last week. I've already broken my News Year's Resolution. Oh well, I'm here now and ready to share some really exciting new things with you. First, I'm excited to share with you that two of my favorite Designers are hosting a CT call. I love this team they are so laid back and really fun to work with. So get your emails in to these great ladies and I can't wait to see who joins this great team.

Also a new kit is making it's way to Robyn's boutique soon. So be looking for it over at Divine Digital.

Here are some of my newest layouts I've made lately. Also be sure to be on the look out for new freebies I'll be offering soon.
Using Robyn Pali's Kit : Springster

Using KS Designs Kit: I Love Reading

Using My4Princesses Designs kit: So Sassy



No comments:

Post a Comment